I made myself so sick / I wish I'd stayed asleep today
life lesson #724:
no martinis the night before a 7am videoconference, even if it's brian's birthday.


I was feeling punchy enough to attempt a reference to the nepalese bar scene in raiders of the lost ark where marion is doing shots with that burly guy, slamming the empty glasses upside down on the table. then later we were chased by a staplegun-wielding flyer-er on rollerblades and we ran wildly down the street.
no martinis the night before a 7am videoconference, even if it's brian's birthday.


I was feeling punchy enough to attempt a reference to the nepalese bar scene in raiders of the lost ark where marion is doing shots with that burly guy, slamming the empty glasses upside down on the table. then later we were chased by a staplegun-wielding flyer-er on rollerblades and we ran wildly down the street.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home