17.3.06
Previous Posts
- so that every mouth can be fed
- life lessons (resurrected)
- in this house that i call home
- it takes a bit of wind to get you to lift
- I need a fix 'cause I'm goin' down
- if the cars drove themselves, way to be
- here goes the country A through K rack
- no lyrics to describe
- time it marches on, oh time it marches on
- love to say this in your ear
View
[Im]perfect Articles - mike & noah make a walking artgallery in chi-town. I own six of their shirts at last count.
Read
and the sadly somewhat defunct:



3 Comments:
but i would point out that if you are protestant irish, orange is your color of choice. green is catholic.
as i child i was harshly pinched for not wearing green on st. patrick's day, amid my cries that my family was indeed protestant catholic.
nowadays i just opt for black.
coincidentally, last year during the st. patrick's parade downtown I inadvertently wore a bright orange shirt. not the best choice amongst hundreds of drunk irish (or faux-irish) people.
In Thailand we wear orange year round, but we're not protestant.
Post a Comment
<< Home