time it marches on, oh time it marches on
to lift a topic from a friend, this was Overheard at the Office:
Accountant: "my wife doesn't think she's getting anything for valentine's day, but at home I have a bunch of daffodils waiting for her and I symmetrically laid out sixty dollars worth of scratch-off tickets."
JW: "scratch-off tickets?"
A: "yeah, man. they're already wrapped, y'know?"
JW: "um..."
A: "chicks dig that, seriously"
Accountant: "my wife doesn't think she's getting anything for valentine's day, but at home I have a bunch of daffodils waiting for her and I symmetrically laid out sixty dollars worth of scratch-off tickets."
JW: "scratch-off tickets?"
A: "yeah, man. they're already wrapped, y'know?"
JW: "um..."
A: "chicks dig that, seriously"



4 Comments:
I'm a chick, and I wouldn't really dig that, but I have a co-worker who would!
wait...so you're saying I should take back all those tickets I bought?
I also dated someone who almost sent me a crate of oranges for valentine's day. Now there is an idea...
um...did he think you had scurvy at the time?
Post a Comment
<< Home