15.3.06
Previous Posts
- life lessons (resurrected)
- in this house that i call home
- it takes a bit of wind to get you to lift
- I need a fix 'cause I'm goin' down
- if the cars drove themselves, way to be
- here goes the country A through K rack
- no lyrics to describe
- time it marches on, oh time it marches on
- love to say this in your ear
- how I view the world
View
[Im]perfect Articles - mike & noah make a walking artgallery in chi-town. I own six of their shirts at last count.
Read
and the sadly somewhat defunct:



7 Comments:
the snow beast is a wampa. :)
long live nerdiness as well!
damn, you're so right. I couldn't figure out how to spell ton-ton (tantan?) either.
Are you guys talking dirty to each other?
heh. talking nerdy?
in chuck klosterman's new book, he spells it tauntaun. just for reference. and shameless hits for your 'blog on google...
damn, that's it. From the official source.
Once, when we were first dating, I told my husband that I wished he was a dead tauntaun so I could sleep inside him. That pretty much sealed the deal.
mmm....sounds cozy.
that's gotta be my favorite comment ever.
Post a Comment
<< Home