sugar sugar / ahh, honey honey
whose partner designed the following button and is having it custom made? that's right. okay, I've never been so bad that I was slumped over and couldn't walk. usually I'm lying down and mumbling a request for orange juice or a banana.
(note to alissa & evan: score one for us in The Competition. and you thought I forgot, didn't you?)
(note to alissa & evan: score one for us in The Competition. and you thought I forgot, didn't you?)



6 Comments:
I didn't know hypoglycemics had such funny shaped heads. Does that impact your ability to deal with sugar?
I use it like a camel's hump, but instead I store glucose for my brain to use as energy.
Actually, have Katie send that to Evan, he can change the wording to "I support my tipsy girlfriend after her holiday cocktail party" although it doesn't quite have the same effect.
Game on! We're so going to up you on our next double date :)
actually, you already did.
pictures of me sleeping/passed out are cute? news to me. our double dates are getting so competitive...
i totally want an "i support my tipsy girlfriend" button.
in keeping with being last minute at everything...
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment
<< Home