no unladenswallow? denied!
it is time. Time to retire the current e-mail address; slough it off like a cicada sheds its exoskeleton and leaves it clinging to the bark of a tree. To wit: the junk mail and spam comes in by moving van these days. So! while trying to sign up for a shiny, new e-mail address I noticed that my top 50 choices or so were already taken (I'm trying gmail this time--hotmail can kiss off). I had such success with my Fashion-By-Democracy eyeglasses competition that I figured why not give the vast pool of the internet a say in my new electronic home. Vote early and vote often! Either leave comments or e-mail me at my current address, but comments are more fun. As per the previous competition, everyone who votes will get entered into a drawing to win some fab-o piece of folk art, made by your humble narrator, or you have the choice of having me write you a song and send you a recording (a frightening thought for most, myself included).
the choices, in no particular order (I admit, some are better than others!):
crunchyplum
invertsugar
bellingthecat
chromeinstead
lazyeyeJ
spicyfirebeaver
vividtangerine
magictones
bollywoodfuneral
chicoistheman
feralrabbit
kowboykurtis
motorollerscalatron
other suggestions are welcome as well! just for kicks, here are a few that I tried that are already taken--dommage!
unladenswallow
babysealclub
cowboycurtis
crapulence
lalaloveyou
edmundfitzgerald
slightreturn
roundmidnight
misirlou
nightswimming
revolutionrock
UPDATE: okay, y'all are beautiful. I've gotten seven replies over email already! and thanks to Ms. MollyBee, I'd like to add these suggestions to the mixx:
dancingtoes
wavingtoes
for those of you who have seen my toes, these should be self-explanatory.
the choices, in no particular order (I admit, some are better than others!):
crunchyplum
invertsugar
bellingthecat
chromeinstead
lazyeyeJ
spicyfirebeaver
vividtangerine
magictones
bollywoodfuneral
chicoistheman
feralrabbit
kowboykurtis
motorollerscalatron
other suggestions are welcome as well! just for kicks, here are a few that I tried that are already taken--dommage!
unladenswallow
babysealclub
cowboycurtis
crapulence
lalaloveyou
edmundfitzgerald
slightreturn
roundmidnight
misirlou
nightswimming
revolutionrock
UPDATE: okay, y'all are beautiful. I've gotten seven replies over email already! and thanks to Ms. MollyBee, I'd like to add these suggestions to the mixx:
dancingtoes
wavingtoes
for those of you who have seen my toes, these should be self-explanatory.



6 Comments:
i like "crunchyplum", with "spicyfirebeaver" a close second. (you may get interesting unsolicited email with "spicyfirebeaver".)
I'm going to go with "vividtangerine" it seems bright, hip and full of energy. Suiting to your personality in my opinion.
"lazyeyeJ" makes me kind of sad but also chuckle in that really off-color way, which then makes me feel sad again because no one should laugh at someone with a lazy eye :)
....unless that person is me, in which case I'm laughing as well. Plus, thanks to the wonders of modern medicine my lazy-eyed childhood is long since past, and as a result I have a cool party trick I can do when crossing my eyes.
Further to our discussion last evening (I'm in business mode, can you dig it), my initial suggestions are as follows:
Kowboy Kurtis (because Cowboy Curtis is taken)
JohnnyHash
WasabiJuan
obijuanwasabi***
AKAbitchtit
I must say, my favorite of your listed choices is "lazyeyeJ." It's funny like a punch in the eye.
Byeee
***My favorite of my suggestions.
I must cast my vote for "vividtangerine". There is an ammendment to this vote, that you consider a runner up of my own sparkling wit added in there of calling yourself "sugarjunkie". Or, just call yourself "dapper", or "moxy". All words I have learned are fully legit in scrabble and neat sounding to boot. Remember, though not in Bollywood, one-word-self-titles are still rad.
"lazyeyej" is the best one. not only is it beautifully self-deprecating and revealing, it also makes me laugh because although i should go directly to hell for it, i think people with lazy eyes are funny. an alternative to "lazyeyej" would be "wonkyeyej" which is somewhat meaner but equally funny. loveyameanit!
Post a Comment
<< Home