2.9.05

I can't drive 55

imitation being the best form of flattery, in the style of Rockoto Mix I created a driving CD for going up north this weekend. The CD will eventually be Brian's, but for now I will be enjoying the following mid/high-tempo singalong favorites. The sequencing was done by randomization, so I like to think a higher power was involved with making this particular mix:

God is my DJ (driving mix vol. 1)

"Big Eater" - the Bad Plus
"The Laws Have Changed" - the New Pornographers
"Barnowl" - Caribou
"Pink Motorcycle Helmet" - Thunderbirds Are Now!
"Dummy Discards a Heart" - Deerhoof
"Transporte Sans Bouger" - Stereolab
"No Compassion" - Talking Heads
"The World's a Mess; it's in My Kiss" - X
"Dry the Rain" - the Beta Band
"I'm Amazed" - the Pixies
"10 am Automatic" - the Black Keys
"Starman" - Dar Williams
"Cause=Time" - Broken Social Scene
"Sweet Virginia" - the Rolling Stones
"The Right Profile" - the Clash
"Hava Nagila" - Dick Dale & the Del-Tones
"Timorous Me" - Ted Leo & the Pharmacists
"Tomorrow Never Knows" - the Beatles

I wish I had savvy cover art to go with, but it ain't so. have a good weekend, y'all.

1 Comments:

Blogger j-dub said...

hmm...I might have led God's hand a bit on that one. Other than that, he rocked out.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home