17.1.05

Fashion by Democracy

It has come time for me to get new glasses. Another year older, another year more myopic. That said, I have decided this year to have y'all vote on which glasses I should get. So, vote early and vote often! Either leave comments or email me, whichever. Results will be posted in a week! [sorry, they're a bit hard to see]>

glasses numero uno


glasses part deux


les troisieme paire


4


five alive


bonus round


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last one. :)

--Dave C.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My vote is #3.

-James W.

4:01 PM  
Blogger j-dub said...

Dave, I *knew* you would say that!

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm having a reeeeally hard time deciding between the 1 and 5. :( how about 1/2 for both? 5 looks more like your old ones: "classic" john if you will. But #1 is kind money too, you can see your eyes better. And I suppose if I'm voting for 5 I should vote for #2 too 'cause I honestly can't tell the difference. :p

- Scott

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DEAR GOD PLEASE not five or six. I have to go with number three.

But damn handsome in any iteration as always; and props for having the chutzpah to stand there in the store and get the clerk to take the pictures.

xoxo--
-anna

10:05 PM  
Blogger j-dub said...

aye, the worker there was pretty wary of the idea at first, but then got into it by the end (she suggested the last pair, just for humor's sake)

thanks to everyone who has voted so far! I've gotten about 6 or 7 over email as well.

8:13 AM  
Blogger David Chin said...

whaddaya mean the last one is a joke? it's cool! phat! schweet! rad! 1337! :)

--dave

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home