20.9.05

accountability watch: day 29

okay, I've been negligent on updating on the status of the table, and negligent on updating anything in general. sue me--it's my life, I'll spend it taking spanish lessons if I so desire (and i do).

the table now has two coats of polyurethane on the bottom (water-based poly is a godsend!) One more coat and I'll flip it, lightly sand all the scratches I'm sure I put in the top, and put a few coats on there. From there I just have to find a clever way to level the legs because it's a bit tipsy, like me even when I'm not drinking. Slow progress, but we're** almost there!


** I find I often use the royal We when referring to myself. At the same time, I like to think the whole world is on my side. I'm not crazy, just inclusive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home