3.2.05

My Prediction

I saw roadkill today. Spring is coming early this year, I don't care what that damn groundhog says.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is seemingly unrelated. However I thought it worth sharing as it plastered a giddy smile on my face. John, I was catching up on your Blog (there I said it) and while continuing to check other sites I haven't seen in a while, I ran across this: http://bea.st/ click on the link below the picture that says "Watch this movie, please. For the good of mankind." I can only say you should take his advise.

A friend of mine commented, "i wonder when human beings start to care what others think of them."

::takes a bow::
enjoy

Scott

11:54 PM  
Blogger j-dub said...

well, I would watch it if I weren't slogging through the stone ages with my dial up modem :)

[I guess I'll have to wait until work on monday]

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home