He (Don't) Got Game
I am not a sports fan. I do like watching sports live, I enjoy playing various sports, but I am clueless as to the state of most professional sporting events (save for the Tigers, but they don't always qualify as a "professional" team anyways). However, I have found it useful and almost a necessity to gather little bits of current sporting events, if only to be able to relate to other men. So I pride myself in being able to pick up one headline on a sports page and use that as enough fodder to keep the inevitable sports conversation from falling into awkward silence.
However, I was "outed" today (by my sister!!) when I was invited me to a superbowl party.
me: "so I'll see you tomorrow?"
she: "um, the superbowl is NEXT sunday."
me: "oh. shit. really?"
ladies and gents, this emporer is wearing no clothes.
However, I was "outed" today (by my sister!!) when I was invited me to a superbowl party.
me: "so I'll see you tomorrow?"
she: "um, the superbowl is NEXT sunday."
me: "oh. shit. really?"
ladies and gents, this emporer is wearing no clothes.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home