My Prediction Was Correct
Spring has arrived in Michigan. The air is warm and moist, the snow is rapidly melting and draining away. I am ecstatic. This time of year fills me with energy like no other. The world awakens and so do I.
Reasons to be happy today:
1. Spring came early.
b. I went for my first run of the year and it was exhilirating and made me feel alive--the cool of the air competing with the heat generated by my own body.
third. I just ate a juicy nectarine. My beard is saving some of it for later.
IV. I got my new checks in the mail. I went with a "Where the Wild Things Are" design. excellent.
cinq. I put a whole "Spring" mix into the CD player (see "Listening to" section in the sidebar)
my joy of Spring knows no bounds, and I think e. e. cummings says it better than I ever could, so I'll let him.
(i who have died am alive again today,
and this is the sun's birthday;this is the birth
day of life and of love and wings:and of the gay
great happening illimitably earth)
- e.e. cummings
Reasons to be happy today:
1. Spring came early.
b. I went for my first run of the year and it was exhilirating and made me feel alive--the cool of the air competing with the heat generated by my own body.
third. I just ate a juicy nectarine. My beard is saving some of it for later.
IV. I got my new checks in the mail. I went with a "Where the Wild Things Are" design. excellent.
cinq. I put a whole "Spring" mix into the CD player (see "Listening to" section in the sidebar)
my joy of Spring knows no bounds, and I think e. e. cummings says it better than I ever could, so I'll let him.
(i who have died am alive again today,
and this is the sun's birthday;this is the birth
day of life and of love and wings:and of the gay
great happening illimitably earth)
- e.e. cummings



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home