some things change, some stay the same
i sold my car. in one day. to the first person who looked at it. i am now happily car-free and don't lie awake at night worrying about the damn thing getting towed. I am also now a proud member of zipcar.
favorite geographically-related turns of phrase: "balkan debacle" and "turkish incursion."
i sleep better now than earlier this summer. maybe too better. this is in spite of the fact that lately there are jackhammers on my street at 7am and i sleep with the windows open.
still obsessed with "shelia" by atlas sound.
favorite geographically-related turns of phrase: "balkan debacle" and "turkish incursion."
i sleep better now than earlier this summer. maybe too better. this is in spite of the fact that lately there are jackhammers on my street at 7am and i sleep with the windows open.
still obsessed with "shelia" by atlas sound.



2 Comments:
Good for you. I wish I could find something that would help me sleep better at night. Sigh.
well, apparently I spoke too soon--the revenge of the jackhammers had me cursing them out this morning.
that said, two things help me sleep better: L-glutamine supplements (I don't know why--I'll even take a placebo effect) and, on occasion, a bit of melatonin supplement.
Neither works all the time, but both are free from unruly side-effects and don't make me groggy in the morning.
Post a Comment
<< Home