give peace a chance
my stomach has gone on strike. it complains and complains that it's hungry and then when I feed it, it tells me it hates me and I never appreciated it anyways. it is a petulant teenager. most food tastes too rich (bananas! Since when are bananas rich food?), yet bland food tastes too bland ("bread? you try to feed me bread? what am I--forced labor? fuck youuuu")
I need to work on a little armistice here as it is well-known that my mood and mental capacity suffer exponentially when I don't eat enough. I may have to call in a strike-breaker, whatever that is.
current score, after two rounds/days:
tum: 2
J: 0
I need to work on a little armistice here as it is well-known that my mood and mental capacity suffer exponentially when I don't eat enough. I may have to call in a strike-breaker, whatever that is.
current score, after two rounds/days:
tum: 2
J: 0



3 Comments:
Hmmmm. Do you suppose that could just be nerves?
always a good chance. Although I can never really pinpoint it when it is. I don't actively stress out about much, but I think my sleeping brain does...
Perhaps this is only because I've just read the previous post, but having just read the previous post, I am tempted to refer you to said post as a possible explanation for your GI distress. I suspect your stomach misses K.
Post a Comment
<< Home