living deliberately
my new lunch spot.

amazingly, this is just a short walk from my office. It's a cozy spot, just enough far away from the road to be a little peaceful. Good for a read.

There are lots of wetland birds hanging out, nesting and getting a little bit territorial. We had a tenuous relationship while I was sitting there.* Based on their apparent agitation, I don't think they approved of my presence. No worries, little birds--I don't even like raw eggs.

*I have a well-placedfear respect for red-winged blackbirds. They are highly-protective of their nests and won't hesitate to swoop down on you. I experienced this multiple times during a summer job where I had to walk through lots of fields checking natural gas lines for leaks.
amazingly, this is just a short walk from my office. It's a cozy spot, just enough far away from the road to be a little peaceful. Good for a read.
There are lots of wetland birds hanging out, nesting and getting a little bit territorial. We had a tenuous relationship while I was sitting there.* Based on their apparent agitation, I don't think they approved of my presence. No worries, little birds--I don't even like raw eggs.
*I have a well-placed



3 Comments:
look at your pants, socks, and shoes. you're so twee today--it's awesome. :)
(i have those pants, but no socks that good.)
I'm bringing twee back. It's the perfect circle-around from old man chic.
the new motto of twee is: life is too short to wear boring socks.
i, too, was going to comment on your fabulous socks.
i was going to say, 'those are fabulous socks!'
Post a Comment
<< Home