oh, when the wind would blow
with great restraint, I managed to pick a representative 5% of photos from our new zealand trip. They're posted here. Katie complains that I put in too many of her and not enough of me. What can I say? It's true.
I wanted to tell stories because there are many, but I don't want to bore you with inane you-had-to-be-theres or turn great events into pale grey text versions. If you meet us for a drink we'll see what we can conjure up. Katie does this funny impression of wild-running sheep and their tendency to act like, well, sheep.
postcards from italy - beirut
I wanted to tell stories because there are many, but I don't want to bore you with inane you-had-to-be-theres or turn great events into pale grey text versions. If you meet us for a drink we'll see what we can conjure up. Katie does this funny impression of wild-running sheep and their tendency to act like, well, sheep.
postcards from italy - beirut



8 Comments:
amazing pictures, jw.
how the hell do you come back to michigan after that?
it's true; we did check out the universities in case we needed emergency jobs.
but we were tired and had no more clean clothes or money. It was time. Plus my camera was full (2 GB!).
and we missed people. lots of people.
and the people missed you.
I prefer my impression of an albatross. Or of the hot penguins cooling themselves.
Love hot penguins.
you do a hot penguin?
well then, that settle it.
when do we drink?
hmm....it's too late of notice, but tomorrow at U-M there's this nerdy engineering bar night called Pi night.
you know: 'cause it's 3/14.
what are you guys doing in two weeks--march 28 or 29th?
i have that weekend off.
hurrah for weekends off! you can send me an email (see here and I think we can work it out.
Perhaps evan and alissa would be free as well...I know alissa loves your weblog, too :)
Post a Comment
<< Home