a whale in a cubicle
song for the new year: "plasticities" by andrew bird
(if only because I've been singing it in my head all day long)
goal for the new year: re-learn how to live on a graduate student budget.
First step: no more $10 lunches. Giant bowls of phở, no matter how tasty, should not cost that much.
(if only because I've been singing it in my head all day long)
goal for the new year: re-learn how to live on a graduate student budget.
First step: no more $10 lunches. Giant bowls of phở, no matter how tasty, should not cost that much.



2 Comments:
wow, i am trying to learn how to use a little more money in exchange for not looking like i'm 20-something anymore. good-bye grad school for f3cking ever.
I was talking with a post-doc at new years about how being a post-doc is a bit loner-ish. But not the pressure of grad school or being a new professor. No long-term commitments so no need to break yourself.
Sounds like my kinda ride.
Post a Comment
<< Home