1.1.08
Previous Posts
- the continuous conversation
- the time to rise has been engaged
- disconnected parts of a benevolent robbery
- why is the bedroom so cold
- I am the operator of my pocket calculator
- I'm losing my edge
- deny you live your life in denial
- john henry was a steel drivin' man
- when the devil came, he was not red
- day in to day out: the same old thing
View
[Im]perfect Articles - mike & noah make a walking artgallery in chi-town. I own six of their shirts at last count.
Read
and the sadly somewhat defunct:



4 Comments:
lovely. happy new year to you too!
michigan must have been a bit shockingly snowy after cali, eh?
Happy New Year to you too. I hope bicycling to work gets less treacherous for you.
thankfully, I've not had to bike to or from work since the new year....(yet)
Post a Comment
<< Home