random bits cobbled together by j-dub
I noticed that yesterday! I love that the light is returning. LET THERE BE LIGHT!
i got all that music for both of you j-hole. the lily allen was purchased with katie in mind. the national - well, clearly. the rest is a mixed bag of stuff that makes me think of both of you. don't exclude - it's a new year!word verification: jtcbyr. say it!
...and there was light. And Alissa saw that the light was good.b-dub, you totally thought I would hate Lily Allen. A good guess, but WRONG. Just trashy enough to love.tickbeer! (the "j" is silent)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
[Im]perfect Articles - mike & noah make a walking artgallery in chi-town. I own six of their shirts at last count.
Que Sera Sera
Osmium
Terroni
Churlita
Headboard Hankies
Monkey Boy
Rock|N|Roll|Science
Slimbolala
and the sadly somewhat defunct:
Fatefully Flawed
Three Sentence Dreams
Black Sparrow
Alex
Anoukshuk
Our Lady of the Lakes
Where are Gene and Kendra?
3 Comments:
I noticed that yesterday! I love that the light is returning. LET THERE BE LIGHT!
i got all that music for both of you j-hole. the lily allen was purchased with katie in mind. the national - well, clearly. the rest is a mixed bag of stuff that makes me think of both of you. don't exclude - it's a new year!
word verification: jtcbyr. say it!
...and there was light. And Alissa saw that the light was good.
b-dub, you totally thought I would hate Lily Allen. A good guess, but WRONG. Just trashy enough to love.
tickbeer! (the "j" is silent)
Post a Comment
<< Home