your nephew is true and he thinks the world of you
fuzz (n) : 1. the cottony feeling between my ears this morning (syn: cakebrain, caffeine withdrawal, mondayhead); 2. [slang] - the police, who told katie to shut the hood of the car as it was sitting on the side of the freeway after the radiator hose exploded (syn.: five-oh, po-po, rollers).
apparently, the lovely clouds of billowing white were distracting the other drivers.
day reset button being pressed......NOW.
-----------
UPDATE: to add absurdity to injury, I rode my bike from work to the dentist's, locked my bike up and promptly realized that I'd left my key back at work....five miles away. Mercifully, the key fairy managed to bury my backup key in the bottom of my bag.
Katie was right: we should have taken a vacay today.
apparently, the lovely clouds of billowing white were distracting the other drivers.
day reset button being pressed......NOW.
-----------
UPDATE: to add absurdity to injury, I rode my bike from work to the dentist's, locked my bike up and promptly realized that I'd left my key back at work....five miles away. Mercifully, the key fairy managed to bury my backup key in the bottom of my bag.
Katie was right: we should have taken a vacay today.



1 Comments:
I'm sorry your Monday was so typical today. I woke up with a migraine, but luckily my meds actually worked today.
Post a Comment
<< Home