let me sleep all night
scene: satiated bellies, relaxing at the dinner table in the fading sunlight, katie and I enjoying a glass of wine.
k: "I haven't had wine in a while."
j: "except at the wedding."
k: "well, yeah, but other than that."
j: "well, the wedding last weekend."
k: "I mean besides weddings."
j: "there was that spanish place in san fran."
k: "no, that was sangria."
j: "no, the other spanish place: the tapas place that last night."
k: "okay, okay: I just love wine."
k: "I haven't had wine in a while."
j: "except at the wedding."
k: "well, yeah, but other than that."
j: "well, the wedding last weekend."
k: "I mean besides weddings."
j: "there was that spanish place in san fran."
k: "no, that was sangria."
j: "no, the other spanish place: the tapas place that last night."
k: "okay, okay: I just love wine."



2 Comments:
that was good. You have a great memory.
admittedly, katie helped out.
Post a Comment
<< Home