27.10.07

horror looks you right between the eyes

what to do when invited to last minute halloween parties:

1) go to the drugstore for makeup.
2) pull out all of your most interesting clothes and accessories
3) drop "thriller" on the turntable and turn it up loud

katie was a genie; I borrowed a page from Sarah B. and went as zombie paparazzi.

6 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

Nice. I'm still looking for ideas for Wednesday. Superhero or Emo Catholic School girl?

5:31 PM  
Blogger Terroni said...

it's been awhile since i've seen zombie paparazzi. it's a classic, though--you can't go wrong there.

9:30 PM  
Blogger j-dub said...

admittedly, I like a good excuse to put on eye makeup.

and I vote for superhero. Anything with a cape, really. Plus, who's going to argue with you when you say you have an invisible plane?

10:01 AM  
Blogger Sarah Brown said...

The undead look really suits you, my friend!

11:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You both look fabulous!

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys are fucking awesome here.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home