19.10.07

awkward pause;

katie and I are still trying to catch up after a million weekends of weddings. I just posted pics from Alissa and Evan's on flickr, just three weeks after it happened. Don't get me wrong: each wedding was crazy fun, and each was very unique. But last Sunday after my sister's wedding I crashed the hell out and did the couchsleeping dance all day long. It was fantastic.

So! the stage is set, the stemware polished...Brian is flying here this evening and we're prepping for the dualbirthday-glassmashing party. It's the first party Katie and I've had at our new/old digs (chez Dearborn) and we bought chinese lanterns for the occasion. The chairs will be cleared, the rugs thrown into the fireplace; "Billie Jean" will be on the turntable and there will be much dancing and cleaning out of liquor bottles. Oh, and mulled wine (and mulled cider for the drivers). And a special recipe cooked up by your humble troubador specially made for Katie's birthday. Details later: I don't want to spoil the surprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home