air guitar solos to sweet child o' mine
I want to tell you about how amazing their wedding was this weekend, but I don't think I'll really capture what I want to say. Instead, I'll refer you here and here for some good picto-blogging.
I don't like to use clichés when I can help it, so I'll refrain from saying that Evan and Alissa are perfect for each other. I will point out that they got wedding tattoos of their ae ligature (which Evan designed) and that when you turn it upside down it reads almost the same way. When they put their wrists together they can make WonderTwin powers activate. Can I say that this weekend I had a couple-crush on them? I did, and I know I'm not the only one. They're dreeeeamy.
So, off to Ireland they go and with nary a present from Katie and I. It's almost done, we swear, but there is some more gluing and welding to be done. Oh oh oh!! I almost forgot one of the best parts. They had these two giant jars of wishes: one for leaving, one for taking. So you got to take a wish and they asked you to write wishes for them. Best. Idea. Ever. I decided I had to write a new one every time I passed by the table, which was quite a lot because that was the way to the bar and the bathrooms. As the night progressed my wishes became more illegible and their sentiment perhaps a bit more lewd/silly. So, until their present is done my drunken advice will have to suffice.
Love to you both.
I don't like to use clichés when I can help it, so I'll refrain from saying that Evan and Alissa are perfect for each other. I will point out that they got wedding tattoos of their ae ligature (which Evan designed) and that when you turn it upside down it reads almost the same way. When they put their wrists together they can make WonderTwin powers activate. Can I say that this weekend I had a couple-crush on them? I did, and I know I'm not the only one. They're dreeeeamy.
So, off to Ireland they go and with nary a present from Katie and I. It's almost done, we swear, but there is some more gluing and welding to be done. Oh oh oh!! I almost forgot one of the best parts. They had these two giant jars of wishes: one for leaving, one for taking. So you got to take a wish and they asked you to write wishes for them. Best. Idea. Ever. I decided I had to write a new one every time I passed by the table, which was quite a lot because that was the way to the bar and the bathrooms. As the night progressed my wishes became more illegible and their sentiment perhaps a bit more lewd/silly. So, until their present is done my drunken advice will have to suffice.
Love to you both.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home