I loved your son for his sturdy arms
Tomorrow, Katie and I are heading to Petoskey, Michigan to take part in our dear friends' wedding. During the ceremony, I'll be playing "each coming night" with Alissa's brother and father. As a small wedding present to them, we recorded the song during our last rehearsal on tuesday. It ended up sounding more Kingston Trio than Kings of Convenience, but that's okay; I'm pretty happy considering we did everything in one take.
Happy zeroth wedding anniversary, Alissa and Evan. You're about as fantastic a couple as one could imagine.
"each coming night"
written by sam beam
personnel:
lead guitar - kyle
resonator guitar - j.w.
lead vocals - j.w. and kyle
harmony vocals - randy and kyle
Happy zeroth wedding anniversary, Alissa and Evan. You're about as fantastic a couple as one could imagine.
"each coming night"
written by sam beam
personnel:
lead guitar - kyle
resonator guitar - j.w.
lead vocals - j.w. and kyle
harmony vocals - randy and kyle



8 Comments:
Have fun at the wedding. And wha't so wrong with the Kingston Trio, anyway?
that was lovely, jw.
I happen to like the Trio, but they're not so sexy ;)
and thanks, T.
Oh yeah. That.
i like kingston trio and kings of convenience both. and have you ever seen the k.t. album cover with the hot girl putting up the handbill, and she's standing there swooning at how sexy they are? so sexay, just no one realizes. :)
I want to see pictures of sexy handbill girls fawning over computer programmers and physicists. ha.
sold out
nice. thanks for that. I looked everywhere for it, but no swooning young women ANYWHERE. At least, nowhere google could find.
Post a Comment
<< Home