a set of keys and a dusty suitcase
travel notes.
- we ate each major meal in a different country yesterday.
- don't assume that if you go off the edge of the map you will be able to find your way back.
- quaint european cities with street markets may tow your car if you park it on one of those streets the night before.
- if you're in europe and your car is towed the morning you're supposed to pick someone up from the airport, when you're running (literally running) around trying to get it back just imagine you're in a remake of run lola run and it makes the whole ordeal more exciting and sexy. also imagine that your hair is day-glo red instead of office-approved brown.
- most german beer tastes like frathouse keg beer to me. I've yet to find one that I prefer to any english or belgian ale. or even to PBR.
- I touched 160 on the autobahn in my 1.2 Liter VW, but it was in kilometers per hour.
- if I am crabby, please feed me. food or beer or preferably both. it works every time.



2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Food and beer work wonders for my mood as well.
Happy travels!
Post a Comment
<< Home