fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my head
after 11 hours at work yesterday, I meant to get into work at 7 this morning to finish packing up my test equipment before driving to ohio for an all-day meeting today. instead, I woke up at 7, as my alarm was set for p.m. I believe that a higher power told me to sleep in today.
as it was, I was feeling optimistic this morning and, as a sorta-wise man once said, "as calm as a hindu cow."
my out-of-office reply is set. my two fifty-pound suitcases of equipment are ready to go. my clothes are in neat stacks, waiting to be jammed into my hiking backpack (which seems to spend more time in airplanes than forests).
see you in a few weeks. I'll bring back some chocolate and trappist ales.
as it was, I was feeling optimistic this morning and, as a sorta-wise man once said, "as calm as a hindu cow."
my out-of-office reply is set. my two fifty-pound suitcases of equipment are ready to go. my clothes are in neat stacks, waiting to be jammed into my hiking backpack (which seems to spend more time in airplanes than forests).
see you in a few weeks. I'll bring back some chocolate and trappist ales.



3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Oh damn! I was speaking for someone else you might know....
Foiled.
wink wink, nudge nudge...say no more.
Post a Comment
<< Home