23.2.07

i can't be blamed for nothin' anymore

i was about to write about how much winter gets me down in february, when I saw that josh had already done it.

in protest of the lack of sunshine and bitter cold, and the way the combination of the two makes me lethargic and alternatingly depressed and anxious, i and katie are skipping town. yep. hopping a plane for peru where it's summer and 80 degrees, rainy season be damned. as it is, we will narrowly avoid the oncoming winter storm. my condolences to those left behind in michigan and other cold quarters, but I will feel no guilt when I breathe in the warm, humid air and tromp about in the rainforest.

ohmygoddess how i need this escape from the doldrums of winter.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. take the bull by the horns, so to speak. have a good trip.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home