each day just goes so fast
finally, something positive to say about new jersey: they just legalized same-sex unions.
sadly, michigan recently shot them down, thus eliminating same-sex domestic partner benefits for any governmental institution. This has been a huge blow at the University of Michigan, which had previously offered these benefits. Luckily, some people are organizing to fight back and get the U to find another way. I am proud to say that Katie is leading the student effort. Someone recently described her as a "quiet radical;" a term which I think is quite apt and further endears her to me.
shout outs to all those people whose efforts for positive change are often unseen and unthanked.
sadly, michigan recently shot them down, thus eliminating same-sex domestic partner benefits for any governmental institution. This has been a huge blow at the University of Michigan, which had previously offered these benefits. Luckily, some people are organizing to fight back and get the U to find another way. I am proud to say that Katie is leading the student effort. Someone recently described her as a "quiet radical;" a term which I think is quite apt and further endears her to me.
shout outs to all those people whose efforts for positive change are often unseen and unthanked.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home