4.10.06

I'd give you everything I've got for a little peace of mind

in a bout of distractibility, I ended up taking an ADHD quiz on webMD (yes I see the irony). I've always been easily distracted, but have never thought I am outside of the norm. However, I took this quiz and got the following result:


really? Severe ADHD behaviors? I don't buy it. I bet this study is sponsored by ritalin. So, if you've two minutes, please take this quiz and quiet my internal anxiety-monger that is recalling all of the times I forgot to turn in homework or burst into conversations with crazy non-sequitors. I thank you for making me feel sane again.



*it did just occur to me that exactly the type of people who would stop what they're doing and take this quiz are exactly the type of people who would score very high. either way, just improving my chances of vindication.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got 26.

i think that the problem lies in the word "often." i kinda take that to mean "can you remember multiple instances of..." which may not be accurate.

i also said i was like that as a child which puts a check mark next to one of the four markers for ADHD. i also put mild impairment in all categories (which i'm not sure is true, i just hate using extremes) and that seems to be a big deal.

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm too much of a planner/organizer to have ADHD - I got a 16 :) Hopefully Katie got a low score too and we can just help you guys stay focused. haha.

10:42 AM  
Blogger j-dub said...

aye, evan. i think it's rigged. like you, I hate using extremes. and who wasn't easily distracted as a child?

and alissa, you're borderline ;)

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home