8.8.06

and the seasons, they go round and round

when you're in a software training class for work and three of the eight students request a vegetarian lunch, while two others request a non-beef lunch: can you calculate what percentage of the students are from India?

in other news, freefalling from 14,000 feet makes me feel like I have water up my nose, yet I plan to do it again next weekend. it is, in so many ways, an illogical sport.

oh, and if you didn't already know, the flaming lips are incredible showmen. giant balloons, dozens of dancers, an ultra-closeup live video feed of wayne coyne singing with a nun puppet. one of the top four concerts I've ever seen.

and last, but most importantly (have to expunge the innane bits that really don't matter first), utmost congrats to alissa and evan. they are so perfectly suited for each other, in all the impossible-to-be-coincidental ways that endear them to me. they officially win the competition. 10/06/07 -- six days before I reach the 1930s.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait - so does this mean the competition is over? I hope not :)

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree. just because we're getting married doesn't mean the competition's over. i still feel competitive. :)

12:44 PM  
Blogger j-dub said...

it, perhaps, rises to the next level? (whatever that may be)

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home