'cause you look so nice
quick hits for a friday:
my rare sporting side has recently come bubbling to the surface. the tigers are continuing to shame the disbelievers, taking two of three from the white sox.
and yesterday, floyd landis made one of the most heroic rides in the tour de france that I've ever seen. inhuman and beautiful. coincidentally(?), I had an incredible bike ride last night, after having not been on my bike since before the 4th, though my ride was about one-fifth of the distance of his ride. oh, and I didn't climb three mountains in that span, either.
I've recently decided to take up skydiving; I think it'll be a good stress reliever after work. I'm hoping to take my first jump on august 4th and, as katie said, "that's about the best weekend you could imagine: see sonic youth and the flaming lips on friday, go skydiving on saturday."
last night this morning I discovered the following: freeway traffic is lightest between 3am and 4am. don't ask me why I know this, but suffice to say it was work related and curly was involved.
all said, I am definitely going to enjoy lazing on the patio with katie, evan, and alissa at casa dominick's tonight and enjoying some sangria out of mason jars.
my rare sporting side has recently come bubbling to the surface. the tigers are continuing to shame the disbelievers, taking two of three from the white sox.
and yesterday, floyd landis made one of the most heroic rides in the tour de france that I've ever seen. inhuman and beautiful. coincidentally(?), I had an incredible bike ride last night, after having not been on my bike since before the 4th, though my ride was about one-fifth of the distance of his ride. oh, and I didn't climb three mountains in that span, either.
I've recently decided to take up skydiving; I think it'll be a good stress reliever after work. I'm hoping to take my first jump on august 4th and, as katie said, "that's about the best weekend you could imagine: see sonic youth and the flaming lips on friday, go skydiving on saturday."
all said, I am definitely going to enjoy lazing on the patio with katie, evan, and alissa at casa dominick's tonight and enjoying some sangria out of mason jars.





1 Comments:
I can't believe you're going through with the skydiving thing. I thought it was just going to be a passing phase! We are definitely discussing this more over sangria tonight.
Post a Comment
<< Home