makes you lie awake all through the night
more reasons why I shouldn't have started drinking again:
apparently, I start imitating graffiti. this picture from alissa is proof, though I conveniently forgot its being taken. I blame the sangria.
it's a variation on the gang signs I usually throw while inebriated (and I was elated to learn I'm not the only one who does this. thanks to long division for pointing out that it's a suburban thing.)
apparently, I start imitating graffiti. this picture from alissa is proof, though I conveniently forgot its being taken. I blame the sangria.
it's a variation on the gang signs I usually throw while inebriated (and I was elated to learn I'm not the only one who does this. thanks to long division for pointing out that it's a suburban thing.)




3 Comments:
it's a great photo. :)
and the fact that a forgotten portion of your life was captured is even better.
though that OTHER event from that evening should definitely stay forgotten...
evan - sshhh! don't tell!
Post a Comment
<< Home