13.4.06

if you take me back i'll treat you better

nyc vs. ypsilanti via IM
B: i liked early twenties better. hangovers weren't quite the big biatch they are now.
J: the 1920s?
J: I'm retarded.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

for the split second before i read your response, i totally thought 1920's too.

but then again, i think we think exactly the same, so no surprise there.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Long_Division said...

This is what I'm talking about! Sweet liver! What changed? I've still got three years of being in the 1920's!

4:27 PM  
Blogger j-dub said...

I'd chalk it up to a NYC thing, except that this affliction seems to ignore geographic boundaries. I've decided to do some more research, starting with the bottle of red wine in front of me.

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking from the 1930's, it's all depression and upton sinclair up in here and all this hooch is giving me a headache.

7:09 AM  
Blogger j-dub said...

still 1928 here. I've about half a year before the stock market crashes. I kind of enjoy the illicit feel of the speakeasies, though.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home