neil young should have never collaborated with the london symphony orchestra
I have discovered that coffeeshops are the answer for reading and summarizing five technical papers on a friday afternoon: caffeine + change of venue + swing jazz on the radio.
I have also discovered that caffeine makes it impossible for me to type correctly while reading off a sheet. I think it has something to do with the fact that I never learned how to use home keys, yet can still (usually) type quickly without looking at my fingers. This is a constant amazement to others (myself included).
happy friday, y'all. may your reading be quick and effortless.
I have also discovered that caffeine makes it impossible for me to type correctly while reading off a sheet. I think it has something to do with the fact that I never learned how to use home keys, yet can still (usually) type quickly without looking at my fingers. This is a constant amazement to others (myself included).
happy friday, y'all. may your reading be quick and effortless.



4 Comments:
five papers? never. that would take me two weeks! i have attention problems, i think.
aye. lack of ability to read technical papers is one of the (many) reasons I decided against pursuing a ph.d.
ah, that's a small reason. you can do it!
I think my mental capacity has reduced to the point where I couldn't pass qualifying exams anymore. even simple geometry is starting to mistify me.
my only hope now is to do something magnificently wonderful in my lifetime so that some institution of higher learning decides to give me the honorary. not holding my breath, though.
Post a Comment
<< Home