Now I Feel Better
lack of motivation in the evenings, a desire to go to bed at 8:30pm, insatiable cravings for sweets. Okay, all of these things are common in my life on any given day, but they peak dramatically right about.... now. yep, the long, dark, cold days are getting tiresome. But I'm not alone! according to this article:
"Up to a third of the population, in Britain at least, suffers from seasonal affective disorder, or SAD, also known as winter depression, according to MIND, a leading mental health charity in England and Wales. Furthermore, nine out of ten people report sleeping and eating more during the darker months."
(emphasis added by me)
so there you have it. just storing up for the long winter's nap. as I mentioned over email recently to a friend, perhaps I was meant to be a bear.
"Up to a third of the population, in Britain at least, suffers from seasonal affective disorder, or SAD, also known as winter depression, according to MIND, a leading mental health charity in England and Wales. Furthermore, nine out of ten people report sleeping and eating more during the darker months."
(emphasis added by me)
so there you have it. just storing up for the long winter's nap. as I mentioned over email recently to a friend, perhaps I was meant to be a bear.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home