15.1.05

Thought for the Day

Spontanaeity is the key. I need to be more spontaneous.

But first, a nap.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anti-Blogger said...

I have set the goal to stop procrastinating. I will start on that tomorrow.

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My problem is quite the opposite. I've left my life so open for spontanious moments that, aside from work, I have almost no structure. Though I suppose I could use some more spontanaeity too because, and this is the sad part, with all the free time I have, I really don't do much with it. So all that opportunity is wasted. I've decided that I do better when my life is run on a schedule. But of course one must leave SOME room for unplanned fun ;)

- Scott

5:15 PM  
Blogger j-dub said...

Anti-Blogger : let me know how that goes, if you get around to it.

Scott: but your schedule leaves so much time for napping!

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home