Just a Lovin' Spoonful
Usually when I come into work in the morning there's a pot or 2 of coffee already made. This is industry-grade crap, suitable for consumption only when absolutely necessary. That, and it usually sits for quite a while, giving it the smell and flavor of freshly burned plastic. While I love coffee (in general), this swill is easy to pass up.
However, I come in this morning and there's a lovely aroma emanating from the kitchen. Some kind soul has made some good coffee! Mmm....just what I need to welcome me back to work from a day off. This could get dangerous though. The only thing keeping my coffee consumption down was the fact that it was nearly undrinkable. Now, on the other hand....
anyways, happy friday, y'all. may you have a warm cup of whatever you like to drink with you at work today (hot toddy, anyone?)
However, I come in this morning and there's a lovely aroma emanating from the kitchen. Some kind soul has made some good coffee! Mmm....just what I need to welcome me back to work from a day off. This could get dangerous though. The only thing keeping my coffee consumption down was the fact that it was nearly undrinkable. Now, on the other hand....
anyways, happy friday, y'all. may you have a warm cup of whatever you like to drink with you at work today (hot toddy, anyone?)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home