6.1.05

Snow Day!!

ah, the snow day. beloved by children everywhere (including myself). thanks to mother nature, I had a day off work today. excellent. So what would you do on a day off?? How about fix your brakes?!?!

[a loud boo emanates from the crowd]

aye, it needed to be done. not a big deal, I told myself. hey--the repair shop wants $175 to do it, I can do it for $30 in parts, right?

right? [echo.....echo]

so six hours later (!!), it is complete. six hours hunched beside a car in 20 degree weather doth not a relaxing day make. I am whipped. I feel like I just spent the last half a day wrestling a donkey (actually, it was a ford focus). during the battle, I broke two 13mm sockets (see pic). I will not be doing that again.




one loooong bath later, I feel a little more human again. getting to sleep tonight will not be a problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home