summer is ready when you are
I've been semi-consciously drawn to sunbeams lately. I want to sit in them at all times. I have purposefully walked around buildings on campus looking for the sunniest spot to sit and read.
On Friday I was walking up a stairwell and passed a large window with the sun pouring through, and I almost couldn't continue. I was caught in its magnetic field, envisioning curling up on the landing and sleeping the afternoon away.
On Friday I was walking up a stairwell and passed a large window with the sun pouring through, and I almost couldn't continue. I was caught in its magnetic field, envisioning curling up on the landing and sleeping the afternoon away.



1 Comments:
We're all vitamin D deprived right now. I really miss that feeling of sum warming my skin right now too. Thank god it's going to 95 degrees warmer than it was a few weeks ago.
Post a Comment
<< Home