22.1.09

resistance is futile

At school we have a shared file server for the mechanical engineering department, which someone decided to name Devo. Accessing it is a bit of a pain, so I was creating a desktop shortcut though the standard folder icon immediately struck me as too lame for such a nicely-named server.

In an unparalleled feat of procrastination and distractability, I made an appropriate icon. Ten minutes wasted, but the little red stairstepped joy will last for years.

3 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

Nice Devo hat icon. I've been cleaning my house like crazy in order to put-off doing my taxes. your procrastination is so much cooler than mine.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Terroni said...

I shaved my legs today to put off writing some thank you notes. Again, your procrastination wins.

But, if you ever shave your legs in order to postpone real work, please write about it. I would link to that post in a heartbeat.

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes i love it

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home