time off
my first semester as a re-grad student is complete. Since then I've been:
baking as much bread as possible
playing chess with Katie (and drinking a king's ransom in wine)
drinking stovetop cappuccino (clever balancing and cup-warming by Katie)
making gingerfriends (this is Erin and Ross at their wedding this summer, complete with parasol and straw hat)
recording old tapes of my radio show to mp3s. So much good music! languishing on cassettes until now.
and (as of today) shoveling ten inches of snow.
after that it's time for some brandy and sci-fi movies. happy holidays, y'all.
baking as much bread as possible
playing chess with Katie (and drinking a king's ransom in wine)
drinking stovetop cappuccino (clever balancing and cup-warming by Katie)
making gingerfriends (this is Erin and Ross at their wedding this summer, complete with parasol and straw hat)
recording old tapes of my radio show to mp3s. So much good music! languishing on cassettes until now.
and (as of today) shoveling ten inches of snow.after that it's time for some brandy and sci-fi movies. happy holidays, y'all.



7 Comments:
very nice pictures.
i think that you do time off much better than i do.
well, admittedly there's been a lot of star trek watching too.
It all sounds perfect. It almost makes me want to go to grad school, just so I can experience Winter break.
I feel a little better now that I know about the Star Trek watching.
And, as long as we're admitting things, I did a little Sudoku last night.
I also watched Pee-Wee's Christmas special on YouTube (the best damn thing I've seen all year) as well as half of A View to a Kill (until I fell asleep).
Post a Comment
<< Home