no chandon, no band-on
For the past few days I've been organizing all my old files at work. Suprisingly, it actually gets me a little emotional. I guess that means I care (or cared), which is a good thing. I mean, it may none of it really matter in the scheme of the world, but it defined half of my waking hours, five days a week for 5 and a half years. That's a lot of time. That's a lot of files, some of which were kept for years only to be trashed by me. It's sorta like breaking up. Gotta split up the belongings, see what stays and what goes.
This is what I'm leaving behind, in a nicely-wrapped, reasonably-organized package.

There will be no Moët, though. Gotta get back to that student budget.
This is what I'm leaving behind, in a nicely-wrapped, reasonably-organized package.

There will be no Moët, though. Gotta get back to that student budget.



3 Comments:
200,405 files.
wow.
just, wow.
Is our worth measured by the number of GB we leave behind? It's strange isn't? I'm so excited for your new adventure!
I sure hope not. If anything, fewer probably means more usable for others. Perhaps I should have deleted more....?
Post a Comment
<< Home