11.2.08

not everyone's cup of tea, she would admit to me



trying out the tent prior to the trip. Which turned out to be a good idea, as one of the fiberglass poles was splintering and needed repair. Nothing that some duct tape couldn't cure.

T-minus eleven days to New Zealand.

7 Comments:

Blogger Terroni said...

Are you packing the bandanna. You know how the Kiwis love boys in bandannas.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Churlita said...

I'm so jealous. I've always wanted to go to New Zealand.

11:14 AM  
Blogger j-dub said...

I hadn't heard that of the kiwis, but considering we'll be camping a lot I suspect the bandannas will be in high usage.

churlita, only a few years 'til the kids move out, right? ;)

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I read the first comment, I thought it said, "Are you packing the banana? You know how the Kiwis love boys in bananas."

Either way, right?

2:55 PM  
Blogger j-dub said...

k, those kiwis love their fruit.

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i came to say, i finally clicked on the pitcher, and what are with the ears on your bandana? but second, it now occurs to me, i ahve a very good friend in new zealand right now. i only know that from his flickr, however. he could be anywhere.

now i can think about you all being there. new zealand would be nice right now. if you meet jed, tell him to come home.

10:40 PM  
Blogger j-dub said...

they're my little stabilizer wings. Very handy when drinking.

I'll keep an eye out for jed. Does he wear a particular shirt often or have a peculiar speech idiosyncrasy that I can watch out for?

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home