fake premonitions
"I never called it Y2K," she said. "They started calling it that when I was in Germany. When I got back, I had no idea what everyone was talking about."
"When the year 2000 finally came, we were all disappointed that nothing happened. So we unplugged all the lights and ran outside banging pots and pans."
"When the year 2000 finally came, we were all disappointed that nothing happened. So we unplugged all the lights and ran outside banging pots and pans."



2 Comments:
I remember an interview with this family that had prepared for Y2K. They were going to be the last people left on earth after the rest of us died of stupidity. The father had even learned how to do home dentistry.
My dad used to gag when we lost our baby teeth. Had Y2K been the big one, we would have been dead in a minute, consumed by tooth abscesses.
mmm....home dentistry. You could silence a party by bringing that up.
katie and I always lament that we'd never survive in the jungle--we're both terrible nearsighted.
Post a Comment
<< Home