forget what you been told / it's cool to be cold
today I rode to bombadill's to get some lunch. It was probably the coldest ride I've ever taken: 17 degrees and not sunny. In the five minutes it took me to get there, my glasses got so cold they made the bridge of my nose ache like it was broken. I opted for warm food and drinks once I got there.
Peter-the-owner: "How ya doin?"
JW [in between sniffles]: "Good. Cold."
Peter: "Heh...yeah. You know, you're the only reason I shovel the snow around that bike post. Well, not you specifically, but you're the only one who seems to use it in the winter."
Peter-the-owner: "How ya doin?"
JW [in between sniffles]: "Good. Cold."
Peter: "Heh...yeah. You know, you're the only reason I shovel the snow around that bike post. Well, not you specifically, but you're the only one who seems to use it in the winter."



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home