oh ohoh oh
it is bladerunner dark out today. I read that yesterday was calculated to be the most depressed day of the year, given the cold temperatures, lack of sunlight, post-holiday letdown, etc. I suppose this only applies to the northern hemisphere, where we depressives hang out. But I'd like to give my vote for today: dirty snow under a dark sky. And a Tuesday.
What's one to do? One must throw off heavy burdens. Listen to Magnetic Fields*. Say what the fuck. Drink coffee like it's been embargoed. Go sing karaoke.
I'm planning on doing "Space Oddity" and, if I'm feeling whistley, "Patience."
*thanks to Heather for the tip!
What's one to do? One must throw off heavy burdens. Listen to Magnetic Fields*. Say what the fuck. Drink coffee like it's been embargoed. Go sing karaoke.
I'm planning on doing "Space Oddity" and, if I'm feeling whistley, "Patience."
*thanks to Heather for the tip!



1 Comments:
Actually, today seems like the most depressing day of the year. Gray and snow and 25 below zero windchills.
Post a Comment
<< Home