17.1.07
Previous Posts
- you killed your european son / you spit on those u...
- from the reels of this record that I found
- my brain hurt like a warehouse, it had no room to ...
- she's made for success / she knows she'll make a mess
- too tired to listen to music
- plucked her eyebrows on the way
- i thought i was smart, i thought it was right
- ten soldiers and nixon's coming
- your brothers left here shaved and crazy
- my mind is all made up I don't know what to do
View
[Im]perfect Articles - mike & noah make a walking artgallery in chi-town. I own six of their shirts at last count.
Read
and the sadly somewhat defunct:



4 Comments:
when i opened your pic and touched my screen, it shattered. brilliant photo. seriously.
there are few winter days when one could confuse michigan and texas.
ice storms are horrible and beautiful.
It really is a lovely picture. I remember a similar storm many years ago when I was living in Maryland. It was shockingly beautiful, but if you made one false step, you could find yourself on a long and painful ride to the bottom of whatever hill you were at the top of.
Post a Comment
<< Home