12.1.07

you killed your european son / you spit on those under twenty-one

shout outs to jeff for his birthday.

the only person I knew who wore a joy division t-shirt throughout high school,

my source for porn magazines when we were in boy scouts,

let me borrow his rage against the machine cassette tape in 1992 (the cover art alone made me fall in love with it);

nowadays he spins mad-hot tunes and makes alternately snazz and mildly creepy graphic designs, as well as rocking the trivia night at booker's. all this while braving the roving bands of car vandals in detroit.

jeff: wishing you a new year of many free drinks won via vast trivia knowledge~~

(as it turns out, myspace informs me that jeff's birthday is actually the sixteenth. I could take this down and re-post it, but I prefer to appear ill-informed and hasty.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home