i thought i was smart, i thought it was right
how does one write a baby-congratulations e-mail to their ex without sounding either: (a) patronizing, or (b) pathetic?
for that matter, is it pathetic and evasive that I'm doing it via email, instead of a phone call like any normally social person? I'm blaming it on being in Japan, where the available window to call someone in the eastern standard time zone is from 7 - 8 am (and I have More Important People to call during that time). Yeah. Avoidance is a subtle and precarious art form.
I leave tomorrow (thursday at noon) to spend 12 hours in the air and land in detroit....on thursday....at noon. fucks with my mind every time I think about it. melatonin, take me away.
for that matter, is it pathetic and evasive that I'm doing it via email, instead of a phone call like any normally social person? I'm blaming it on being in Japan, where the available window to call someone in the eastern standard time zone is from 7 - 8 am (and I have More Important People to call during that time). Yeah. Avoidance is a subtle and precarious art form.
I leave tomorrow (thursday at noon) to spend 12 hours in the air and land in detroit....on thursday....at noon. fucks with my mind every time I think about it. melatonin, take me away.
I don't know where the sun beams in
and the stars begin
it's all a mystery
and the stars begin
it's all a mystery



1 Comments:
I think e-mail is fine. It's hard to ALWAYS be the bigger person :)
Post a Comment
<< Home